memes matter @NoComment
06 January, 03:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
06 January, 03:26
In response memes matter to her Publication
Good Morning Ellen 😊
Got a little chuckle out of that meme.
Hope you are feeling happy today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
06 January, 03:27
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
God morgen Brian ☺️holy spirit has been fed today, i have space for happyπŸŽ€πŸ©°Hope this finds you happy to✨🀲

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
06 January, 03:41 (E)
😁 Thank you. Just beginning this day. A fresh one here. Quite a ways till dawn. ⌚
Tis Time to slow.. . time. πŸͺ΅ πŸ”₯ 😊
Warm up the cabin.
Enjoy! β˜• Cheers

memes matter @NoComment
06 January, 03:50
,i am not supprised your in the time guild BrianπŸŽ€β˜ΊοΈβœ¨

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
A "guild." πŸ€” πŸ’¬ Caroline? Didn't really know the meanings, or history of that conseptual idea. Thank you! 😁 I learn a lot about vocabulary and the ideas πŸ’‘πŸ’Ž generated in thought πŸ’­ with you! I thought I spoke πŸ—£οΈ the English language. As a primary linguistic. πŸ˜† πŸ€“ I am still learning πŸ˜ƒ about reading πŸ“šπŸ–₯οΈπŸ“±πŸ€“ and writing ✍️ it effectively. Every single day. πŸ˜†
Ttyl, B ~
04:38 AM - Jan 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by BrianDoney in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
06 January, 01:47 (E)
Brian,i cant spell and i dont spell correctπŸ˜‚πŸ©°i Will do better,i Hope πŸ˜‚β›ΈοΈ
I learn alot from you Brian ✨