JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
It’s such a relief to have the fake New Year behind us. It’s so fake that I couldn’t even bring myself to comment on it here. That means that we are on a weeks- not months- timeline as this is a 2023 operation. I expect things to crescendo very rapidly now. Take good care.

#FamilyIsEverything
10:40 AM - Jan 02, 2024
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
14 February, 02:29
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Sure is moving fast...

🙏🏻❤️😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 February, 06:29
In response Ange Love to her Publication
So fast.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
05 January, 12:30
SAME WITH FAKE CHRISTMAS

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 January, 11:15
In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Ange Love @LoveM
03 January, 06:30

Tis the reason for the season...psyops...

#LoveWins
#ILOVEJESUS
#FamilyIsEverything

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
03 January, 12:11 (E)
A SPIRITUAL DEPTH CHARGE

I Cant Be Sure, of Course, but I Think I Dropped a "Spiritual Depth Charge into the Dark Heart of the Beast in my Response to a Post on Twitter.

I Posted Today, January 2nd, 2024 and Less than 12 Hours Later I have Received 4 Reposts, 54 Likes and 19 Bookmarks--a Completely Unprecedented Response to this Type of Post, Even Here on AU.

I have also Gained about 30 New Followers as a Result of this Post and am Now at 895 Followers. I Gained 3 More Since I Began Writing this Response to Your Post

Anecdotal Proof that the Great Awakening is Beginning to Accelerate Exponentially, from the Inside Out!

HERE IS THE POST. It was in Response to a "Tesla" Post Featuring Multiple Photos of Large, Flat Fossilized Tree Trunks that have been Mistaken for Small Mountains-Like the One in Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind.

I Am Running of Characters so I will Share the Post in Comments Below. Please Continue and Let Me Know what you Thin

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
03 January, 12:12
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
UNIVERSAL-BIOLOGICAL STRINGULARI-TREES

TREES are Bioplasmic/Biological Antennas that Transmute the Aetheric Proto-Plasmic/Photo-Plasmic Energies of the Quantum Source Field into the Bio-Plasmic Energies of Life.

The Human "SPIN"E is also an Antenna which then Transmutes the Universal/Bio-Plasmic Toroidal Energies of Source into Human Consciousness as Represented by the Flow of Kundalini Energies Up and Down our "SPINE"S.

IMAGINE the Original Intensities of these Energies in a Primeval Earth and the Creative Power of the Human Being as a Holo-Fractal Embodiment of those Energies.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 January, 12:47
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
It’s your season. I’ll look for that at Twitter and Happy Birthday Man of Steele.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
02 January, 04:43
Amen to that my spirit feels so much stronger 💖🕊🙏🏼🙌🏼God wins

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
02 January, 10:50
💯

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
02 January, 10:42
💯