Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
31 December, 02:11
Dept of Defense decode

=

Come To Save The World ๐ŸŒŽ/ Great Awakening Divine Message โœจ/ Jesus Christ The Actual Truth / Are You With Me Or Against Me โ‰๏ธ/ Patriots Are In Control Trust My Gematria๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š/ C He Also Spent Weeks Lying To Her๐Ÿ˜“/ Jesus Christ Foreverโ™พ/ Amend Your Ways๐Ÿค/ Decode Jfk Jr Is Alive / For Each And All Always I Pray๐Ÿ™/ The Star Betelgeuse Goes Supernova๐ŸŒŸ/ Please Add Ease And Love Frequencies To All Of Earth Realm๐Ÿ’•/ Heres What You Have Been Waiting For / Here Is The Key To The Rest Of The Web๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿ•ธ / Opening A Door Meant Only For You๐Ÿšช/ The Wait Is Over 144 ๐Ÿฅณ/ The World Shall Soon Know Who I Am / The King Who Is Holding The Key Of David๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿ”‘/ One Must Learn To Read And Write Decodesโœ/ This Is A Test Of Mirror Mirror๐Ÿชž/ This Is The Story Of My Mother๐ŸŒน/ I Lived In Scripted World / I Want To Be With God He Is Almost Here ๐Ÿ™โค
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
352-253
2201-1022
TS 9:02

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
01 January, 05:22
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
STRONGS CONCORDANCE
Re: Department of Defense
Building strength in every spark!

HEBREW: Strong (like) Ram-Oak Tree.
GREEK: Lift Up-Look Up.

HEBREW: Expression of Grief or Surprise.
GREEK: Ah, Alas!

HEBREW: To Shake-Tremble.
GREEK: At once or Soon.

HEBREW: Cry of Distress.
GREEK: Yolk-Pair.

HEBREW: Inhabitant of Bethlehem.
GREEK: Slowness, Delay.

902 t/s
HEBREW: To a Chief of People.
GREEK: A Palm Branch.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—
06:41 PM - Jan 01, 2024
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dan47 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Daniel Sunday, click on at the bottom under it