Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
This makes so much sense that 2023 was the year of deep rabbit holes, deep shadow work, clearing out karma, and learning lessons. All of 2023 I was working hard on myself so that I could be the highest version. I jumped timelines to get where I needed to go and God was guiding me along the way. I stepped out of drama-based trauma life to walk into the greatest turning point i saw. Now that I have reaped what I have sown to better myself, my hard work will manifest itself and come to fruition. Seeds have been planted and now dharma will flourish. I have made peace with my past and I have listened to God in many ways by walking and talking to him along with surrendering to his plan. Now that we have entered into a new year and the year of the dragon, 2024 will be the year of Karma or Dharma. God got me ready for this year to build new earth and that is what I tend to do. With all of us uniting and living in love compassion forgiveness and kindness this will be our center point
03:50 PM - Jan 01, 2024
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dale Bradburn, click on at the bottom under it