~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
01 January, 01:29
One of the best ways to get pesticides off of fruit is to soak it in baking soda water

https://t.me/LiveFreeHolis...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
My young female students never washed their fruit because they knew the pesticides made their breasts bigger....
01:32 PM - Jan 01, 2024
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CynthiaConkling in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
01 January, 02:08
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
Pesticides = extra estrogen?

Beer will do the same thing too. Hops are high in estrogen. Always been confused by beer promoted as manly... yeah, if you want man boobs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 January, 03:32
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜„Ah yes... of course, LOTS of Beer drinking = big boobed Men & Women.. funny how I never really thought of it that way..๐Ÿค”Well Every day is a school day...๐Ÿ˜œ.!

02 January, 05:55
In response Pink Totter to her Publication

01 January, 01:39
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
So "..they knew the pesticides made their breasts bigger...."
Really..๐Ÿ˜†! ...How ever did they 'Know' that, did they Test this theory out some how??..๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚

02 January, 05:53
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication