POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
31 December, 11:09
Carri Solomon
As I was pulling into work, I was following this car. The sign in the back window says, “Learning stick sorry for any delay.”
Knowing this information, I was very patient w- their slow shifting, & honestly, they were doing pretty well 4 still learning. Then I asked myself a tough question: Would I have been just as patient if the sign hadn’t been there? I can almost definitely say no.
We don’t know what someone is going through.We don’t wear signs that illustrate our personal struggles. You don’t see signs taped to people’s shirts that say, “Going through a divorce”, or “Lost a child”, or “Feeling depressed”, or “Diagnosed with cancer”. 👇👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
Happy New Year, Granny!
I hope your day today is awesome!
Much love to you.
11:36 AM - Dec 31, 2023
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
31 December, 06:37
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
AWW THANK YOU SON SHINE IM GOOD HAPPY NEW YR TO YOU MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE LORDS BLESSING AND FAVOR GRANNY LOVES

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
31 December, 12:24 (E)
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Happy New yr Charlie😎

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
31 December, 03:51
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Happy New Year, J.P.