JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
11 February, 10:35
I pray for special gallows for [Big Pharma]. Not only have they repressed cures for illness and poisoned our children with their state-mandated vaccines but their filthy anti-depressants are WHY we are having such a challenging time reaching people. When I visited family in Michigan this summer I found them all shells of their former selves and completely checked out. ⌛️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brianne Guzman @Bri_Q_208
11 February, 10:58
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I lost my Dad to suicide in 2018 after he went through a traumatic injury and sought mental help... After their ever changing cocktails of anti-depressants, anti-anxiety meds, sleep aids, and his medical doctors pain pills.... He couldn't stand it anymore.
Big pharma didn't help my Dad....they made him worse...so bad he didn't want to live.
Fuck big pharma and medicine all together.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Ward @JulieWard
That's awful for you and your dad. Im so sorry that happened. They have a lot to answer for, many giving out medication, without knowing what they are giving and the effect it has. No one should go through this.
11:06 AM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Brianne Guzman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JulieWard in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Julie Ward, click on at the bottom under it