My favorite testimonials are not big channels but their followers

The eyes and ears
11:20 AM - Dec 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by lachacquitamama in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
26 December, 12:34
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
sounds made up imo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
26 December, 01:50
In response reaper myer to his Publication
It does but so does illuminati and deep state. Keep on keeping on. I suspect we will always find out after the fact. Wink

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 December, 12:06
Wish there was a date on this.

26 December, 12:19
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
It was posted in today's channel but dont have more than that. Many things happening at once

Covert Recon @CovertRecon
26 December, 11:55
National Guard is at many ER's around the US due to threats from protestors of the Isreal war - specifically, from Christmas up until New Years, specifically against Christians.

26 December, 12:18
In response Covert Recon to his Publication
Could that be a cover? Actions speak louder than words. Pull back. Know that propaganda is legal. Who do we believe. Connect the dots and trust the gut. DSmakes their moves and so do the good guys. Never just trust whats written

Water Mark @Watermark
26 December, 11:54
Business as usual for the hospital my friend is at.

Posts like this, that have no specific location or date or other verifiable information, create a (probably) false sense of 'something's happening' and hopium release. It's much like date-fagging by schitz decoders.

If you believe in 'loush harvesting', this would boost production and result in dashed hopes with the following depression.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
26 December, 11:51
Im betting all the killers are being arrested. Just saw the same thing in Illinois. A senior health center was shut down over night and hundreds of family members couldn't locate their family members. They were moved. I'm betting these were the nursing homes that put the sick people in with elderly.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
26 December, 11:48
Very strange. Hope they're being taken to a Med Bed Facility! You just KNOW they're out there, and have been rumored to happen before Christmas (ummmm...) or five days after the RV (ummm...).

I believe! Esp. because the National Guard was there. Who is the one person that has authority over that group? Our CIC, President Trump.

Covert Recon @CovertRecon
26 December, 11:58
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
I heard the National Guard is protecting ER rooms around the US this week due to specific threats of "peaceful protests" related to the [FF] Israel war.