JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 December, 09:45
I love you so much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
25 December, 01:41 (E)
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
OH, LITTLE STAR OF BETHLEHEM

Universal-Personal and Planetary Pentecost

"Jesus is the Cosmic Christ, the Pattern that Connects" All Atoms and All Galaxies, the Divine Pattern of Universal Love and Justice that All Creatures and ALL Humans Bear Within Them." -Matthew Fox, THE COMING OF THE COSMIC CHRIST

"Human Beings are Fractals of God; the Holofractal Mind in the Evolutionary Body. The Entire Information of the Universe is Encoded Within Us. EVERY CHILD IS A CHILD OF BETHLEHEM." -Sam Keen, HYMNS TO AN UNKNOWN GOD.

"Let THIS Mind Be in YOU, that was in CHRIST JESUS."-Philippians 2:5

THE Q-STAR AND THE COMING OF THE QUANTUM CHRIST

Holofractal Space and Time and the Power of 3, 6 and 9

Merry Christmas, Truth Teller

18/R

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 December, 10:28
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
You have really made this year more sufferable for me and many others. Thank you for all of your generosity and wisdom and Merry Christmas Man of Steele.

25 December, 11:52 (E)
THE CORNERSTONE OF THE TEMPLE

“And that the Corner-Stone of the Temple is Not Higher than the Lowest Stone in its Foundation.” -Khalil Gibran, THE PROPHET

We are Here, as Gibran Once said, to Humbly make our Individual Contributions to the "Building of the Temple," as part of an Individual and Collective Endeavor to Bring About Christs Kingdom of Universal Brotherhood and Sisterhood that is Holofractally Encoded Within Us.

I Am HONORED to SERVE with You and other Kindred Spirits in the Realization/Actualization of this Kingdom Within Ourselves, One Another and All of Creation.

RIVER OF SOULS, By Dan Fogelberg
River Of Souls ~ Dan Fogelberg [ CC ] - YouTube

"A great track cut in L.A. and Colorado for the album of the same name. A strange song about the transition from this life to the next. Not exactly commercia...

Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
26 December, 01:00
1/2 Posts with Illustrative Meme (Continued in Comments Below)

THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES.

Everything Has Meaning

SEE "@ Steele712 X Below"

🐸 MJTruth

Elon Musk sends a message only Anons would understand.

He finds a way to show he is Team 17.
Do you see it?

https://rumble.com/v43fk3h...

🧢Steele_712 X

@ candlesinthenight

26 December, 01:13
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
UNIVERSAL-PERSONAL AND PLANETARY GRAIL

The Coming of the Quantum Christ

Infinity Pressed Down Upon the Finite Me

Our Singular Hearts are Holofractal "Man"-(I)-festations of the Quantum Heart of God

17 = 8

18/R