Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
23 December, 10:01
Good Morning AU. 122323 08:55 35°.
Last year today at this time it was -49°.
I'll take this year over last year any day.
Last years picture;

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
We have pretty much no snow. Its honestly been pretty nice for me. My kid is pissed about skiing
10:29 AM - Dec 23, 2023
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SpheroidEarther in this post can reply
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
23 December, 02:12
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
We got a 16" drop over Oct 26th thru Oct 29th this year. Normally that snow would still be here until end of April into May (June).
But it was gone by Nov th. The temps have been incredible this winter so far. Today? It's 45° now at 1:10 pm. My propane is still at 80%. It was filled to 87% 1st October.
That's crazy. It's good but very unexpected. I'm sure the cold is coming. Yet we are 2.5 months closer to spring warm up this year.
Did not see that coming.
Merry Christmas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
23 December, 03:15
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Similar here but no October snow really besides a couple little storms. I wouldn't mind a little snow on the roof for insulation. Hasn't been too warm but only a couple inches of snow in the yard. This pic is from April 1st.
Merry Christmas to you as well!