COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
22 December, 08:52
THIS WILL BURST A FEW BUBBLES, IF TRUE.

107/JuanOsavin aka Wayne Willet is a know nothing blowhard wh was exposed a long time ago. Why Kerry C among other actually think he has first hand insider 411 is CRA-CRA. She recently interviewed The Chief who said as much

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Jackson @mtnfilly
A long time ago it came out he was just a private detective I followed him for a while but he is just like the rest, first Trump will be reinstated right after stolen election, didn't happen, then comes the million excuses as why it didn't happen or couldn't happen. On and on I don't follow any of the people I used to as it is always the same thing, 10 days of darkness coming soon, never happens. The only people that can save this country are the Americans that are fed up with the ways things are. I am an avid Trump supporter but I think it is up to us to save this country.
10:47 AM - Dec 22, 2023
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by mtnfilly in this post can reply
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
22 December, 11:05
In response Terry Jackson to her Publication
Q - BE CAREFUL WHO YOU FOLLOW

THERE ARE FOLKS HERE WHO PUSH JUAN VERY HARD. UNLESS THE BAD MOUTHERS ARE CRIMINALS, THEN JUAN IS OK. THEN THE 107 PUSHERS ARE OK TOO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396