Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
Twitter is down and has a major outage.
12:50 AM - Dec 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by Pepe_T_ in this post can reply
Lisa Nelson @LittleLi77
21 December, 01:33
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
I was wondering what was going on. Thought I was suspended for a comment from yesterday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
21 December, 01:35
In response Lisa Nelson to her Publication
Global outage. The spaces still work and I'm listening. It's most likely just a temp thing like it has happened over night in the past.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
21 December, 01:21
Battlefield a little too much? Is it a simple technology glitch or something more? Hopefully, a quick fix.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
21 December, 01:20
Are we entering into the ten days of darkness, or 'darnkess' as it were?

Maria Christina Andersson @Ace
21 December, 01:16
Thank you. I was wondering what happened.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
21 December, 01:24
In response Maria Christina Andersson to her Publication
I thought I was suspended lol

Miss. Messina @Messina
21 December, 01:15
Ciao PT si Thankful for homebase

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
21 December, 01:25
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
Ciao Messina, comu iemu? I hope you feel better

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
21 December, 12:54
Thanks for posting.