Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 December, 11:01
Applying pure frankincense oil on the navel cures dry eyes, poor eyesight, pancreas, chapped lips, keeps the face shiny, makes hair healthier, used for joint/knee pain, chills, lethargy, gastrointestinal problems, allergies, headaches, back pain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
15 December, 11:32
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
poor eyesight?
hadn't heard about this benefit before.

have you or do you know someone you trust that this has helped their eyesight?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 December, 11:47
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
I am in process of trying this. I have seen online people saying they had success with castor oil, which you don't put in the eyes, but on the eyelids and surrounding area.

15 December, 03:00
Please let me know how it goes with the castor oil on the eyelids in additon to the pure frankincense on the belly button. I think I'm going to try the pure frankincense by itself first.
How long have you been using this regimen? Just once a day or multiple times?

Thank you very much for the info!

15 December, 03:17
Just getting back to it today. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

20 December, 05:58
I started frankincense yesterday with a morning and night dose navally and at forehead near pineal gland. I got up this morning and the glare from the sun which has been causing me difficulty seeing has lessened. I am going to keep track of how my reader glasses change too. But I wanted to let you know how I have gotten relief from extreme sun glare causing cloudy vision. I am amazed. Grey text is easier to read too.
More updates to follow.
This discovery has been a God send, Stepanie. Please let me now how the frankincense and castor oil work out.
We've got a month to measure the readers change, right?

Awesome!!! Yep, I am going to stay on it. : ) God is amazing. : )
06:01 PM - Dec 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it