JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I have been down just about every dark rabbit hole there is the past 25 years so there is little that shocks me. That said, the news that Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. was banned from Instagram infuriated me even if it is part of the show. Let's continue that important work in his absence and in his honor. I was not subtle enough last night with my "Fuck Instagram" post at Instagram but I gotta be me.
09:40 AM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
11 February, 02:49
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
πŸ”₯πŸΈβš”οΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ’£πŸ’₯πŸ’£πŸ‘Šβš”οΈπŸΈπŸ”₯
😎Glad you gotta be you.😎
🀠Ya just wouldn't be the same if ya weren't.🀠
πŸ”΄πŸŽΆ https://youtu.be/0wkdffC2t... πŸŽΆπŸ”΄
πŸ”₯πŸΈβš”οΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ’£πŸ’₯πŸ’£πŸ‘Šβš”οΈπŸΈπŸ”₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Coral ___ @Coral_
11 February, 01:22
Bless Him. He knows..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 February, 01:27
In response Coral ___ to her Publication
Followed RFKJr for years about vaccines. Knew the vaccines were affecting the kids I taught. Yes he for sure knows the depopulation and disease agendaπŸ’™

Prayer Matters @Prayermatters
11 February, 11:17
terrible. but in a strange way comforting bc we have to be nearing the end if they've gone this far- to blatsnt. not even pretending anymore.
but with that said typical younger instagrammers prob have no clue who
rfk jr is!

Stubborn Texan⭐ @Obligatetruth
11 February, 11:05
The truth will come out and he will be seen as a hero! Thank you brave soul! ❀️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 February, 11:03
Nana refers ppl to his research on vaccines every chance I get.
He has risked his life and family to bring the world this information on this evil cabal plan controlling big pharma to line their pockets and murder off the population via vaccines.
Millions literally millions of children murdered and/or permanently damaged from their vile vaccines.
Always thanking this man for standing up!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 February, 10:11
God wins!

JEANNIE LEWIS @Sounsscapes101
11 February, 09:59
I typically do not curse but sometimes, just sometimes, things I read or hear make me say " What the eff?". I totally feel you. ❀️

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
11 February, 09:44
God bless this Patriot for he woke me up to the horrors of vaccines. I will be forever grateful!πŸ™