Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
Hello Family, I am asking for help one more time. As I mentioned I have a job now, but I was mistaken about getting to stay for free here. I have found an apartment but my ex is denying me help. I need prayers and help to get into this apartment. It’s 800.00 a month and a 300.00 deposit. I need prayers and help to come up with the money so I can start getting paid for my job. PLEASE all prayers would help to find the the way to come up with the initial help to get moved in. Thank you in advance. πŸ™πŸ» I love you all 🫢🏻❀️🫢🏻

All I have is cash app now, it’s $kindheart46
08:11 AM - Dec 19, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
19 December, 10:08
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Neny Garcia @NenyG
19 December, 09:33
Praying! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 December, 09:31
Lord Jesus we thank you for this job you have provided Marybeth. We ask Lord for your continued provision of all her needs. Guide her in your wisdom, and open doors for her to live independently. Bless her with this apartment, so she can be safe and at peace. In Jesus Name, Amen. πŸ™

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 December, 09:09
God Bless you Mary Beth!!! Congrats on the new job!!!

I hope all that can help, will!!!

Prayers sent!!! πŸ™

Much Love, Light, Healing, and Blessings!!!

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
19 December, 08:31
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™