COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
Shadow of Ezra
ShadowofEzra
·
1h
Janet Ossebaard, the filmmaker known for her documentary series “The Fall of the Cabal”, after gone missing for weeks fresh news has been reported that Janet Ossebaard has tragically died by suicide.
08:43 AM - Dec 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Debora Herman @sunshinedaisy
18 December, 02:24
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Like others I'm hopeful she is in witness protection, safe and sound for her families sake. If it is the other way around, I pray God is with her family during their time of loss and she has found peace. God bless either way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
18 December, 11:14
Hopefully she is in witness protection. I was thinking, suicide? But Hillary is dead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
18 December, 11:03
I don't believe it. Her friend hasn't posted anything about her death

arba happihr @arba
18 December, 09:19
Aloha
What I heard 😊
She took a holiday to get away for awhile.
Sending positive energy her way

QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
18 December, 08:56
Prayed this wasn't true. Rumors have been circulating. 🙏❤️

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
18 December, 08:53
Very sad 😭

Patrick Sullivan donated @IrishFighter
18 December, 08:46
Not fall cabaling it

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
18 December, 08:45
😔