COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
16 December, 05:35
EDITED

Jack Straw
JackStr42679640

Listen to what Trump said here in NYC:

"It's happening. It's happening. We shouldn't have had to wait this long but things like that happen. We had a rigged election like no one's ever seen before. A lot of people thought it could happen sooner (I think he's referring to anons here) and it should have happened sooner. They are cheaters like no one's ever cheated before. But now the time is here. We're going to find out what happened then.

We're going to take our country to new levels that nobody would have thought possible."

I have a strong feeling that those of us who held the line all this time and kept our belief that the best is yet to come despite outward appearances are going to find a lot of satisfaction in the coming years once we find vindication.

One day it'll be a badge of honor to have been an anon during the precipice. I salute all of you who never gave up hope because we're gonna win!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by BreeZ45Q in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BreeZe45 QZQ, click on at the bottom under it