COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
EDITED

Jack Straw
JackStr42679640

Listen to what Trump said here in NYC:

"It's happening. It's happening. We shouldn't have had to wait this long but things like that happen. We had a rigged election like no one's ever seen before. A lot of people thought it could happen sooner (I think he's referring to anons here) and it should have happened sooner. They are cheaters like no one's ever cheated before. But now the time is here. We're going to find out what happened then.

We're going to take our country to new levels that nobody would have thought possible."

I have a strong feeling that those of us who held the line all this time and kept our belief that the best is yet to come despite outward appearances are going to find a lot of satisfaction in the coming years once we find vindication.

One day it'll be a badge of honor to have been an anon during the precipice. I salute all of you who never gave up hope because we're gonna win!
05:35 AM - Dec 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 December, 10:49
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

EVERY TIME I see Jack Straw reminds me of this song. : ) FINALLY had to post it.
Grateful Dead - Jack Straw (7-9-89) - YouTube

Jack Straw by the Grateful Dead performed on July 9, 1989 in E. Rutherford, New Jersey. The video is from a DVD called The Grateful Dead Through the Years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 December, 10:36
I'm goin fishin.....: )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
16 December, 08:37
WRWY!