Only people mentioned by seriousreesy in this post can reply
Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
16 December, 07:16
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
Might be a difference between humbly praying and worshipping.
One who says a prayer at the bedside, isn’t the same as the Taylor Swift goers or even the Popemobile followers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
16 December, 07:49
In response Kento Marek to his Publication
You are correct..Prayers sent from the heart can move mountains..🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
15 December, 06:47 (E)
I tend to agree with this statement.
If we were created in our creators image, and the creator demands worshipping then we inherently have received the sin of ego.
Wanting to be worshipped is an ego/pride thing (sin) and the bible states the we should learn humility.
One only has to think about the number of religions there are in the world, how many are offshoots of Christianity and how many Gods are being worshipped to see it has a means of division.
Also how many times has the bible been altered or reinterpreted? It was done to bolster the ideology and ego of whoever ruled at the time.
JMO

Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
15 December, 12:39
That sounds really weird.. I feel for you. You must be an atheist

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
15 December, 12:53
In response Belinda Kaysac to her Publication
Haha..i wish AU had a laugh button! I always laugh at useless assumptions..My Father, The One doesn't need to be worshipped. Worshipping false Gods was created here in the Underworld..because [they] love to be worshipped..
Do you know where you are? Lol..