Pray4the Children @Gna411
I do believe I heard that God is going to take action. One way will be through Trump. Trump will call the shots and God will confirm . Pray for all. I am beginning to understand that Judgement only measures if "you" are subject to it and nothing else. Meaning it doesn't mind if you have fasted, prayed, been kind, shared the Gospel ect.
I was led to pray as King David did. For God to search my heart and see that no wicked thing would be found in me. Inviting God's judgements on my heart now before the Day of Judgement comes to the earth. That I may be found ready and used by God to move forward with His plan for our Time and not removed because I am compromised.
Also, I have heard people saying that They are manifesting the New Earth, but not so. God will not allow hijackers to take His Glory or be part of the building of the New Earth. So those who think they are a part of building the New Earth and do not acknowledge the Son of God who came in the flesh, born of a virgin and now sea
09:22 PM - Dec 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by Gna411 in this post can reply
Pray4the Children @Gna411
14 December, 09:24
In response Pray4the Children to her Publication
and now seated at the Right Hand of God the Father Almighty are wrong and should repent.

well, i ran out of room up there..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396