Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
14 December, 10:41
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Like fine Wine…perfectly aged Wagyu….our 80 is gonna be the new 50!! Bring it on!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 December, 10:39
In response Kel Que to her Publication
The irony of when I started this well when I got older in my twenties and my age now, then med beds, and 30ish age regeneration, is gonna put me back to that. GOD does NOT play when He says GOD of restoration, and will restore the lost years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
14 December, 09:11
We are the ones that grew up without tech and then went through all the changes with tech. Our parents did not have to give credit cards so their kids could play sports, they understood that school and advertisers are not entitled to whatever information they can force you to turn over to participate in anything (QR code anyone?), and they understood we had rights and an expectation of privacy and that third parties would not be buying up our information without us knowing. That would be in the plus column.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
14 December, 10:21
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
well said

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
14 December, 07:51
Gen X was feral for a reason. 😅

Many of us were not only brought up by Baby Boomers (1946 - '61) and the Silent Generation ('28 - '45), but also by the Greatest Generation (1901 - 1927); if we were lucky, the Lost Generation (1883 - 1900).

The first half of the Millennials ('81 - 89) were still brought up on the 'old ways,' but once you hit the mid-late 90's that tough independent spirit is out the window

14 December, 08:14
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
Yep for sure. Come home when the lights came on. lol BUT did we die, NO> lol

The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
14 December, 11:14
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
Gen Xer raised by SilentGen grandparents.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
14 December, 07:25
yep i know some of them....
they finally improve around 55yrs.

14 December, 07:45
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
😂I had fun the whole time, sans getting hoo doo'd by time stealing dummies.