Liberty Jennja @Jennja
13 December, 11:46
Hubby & I just received and got our Starlink up and running (have backup 😉).

The " . " in the logo really stands out on the white router, it's at the center of it all. Sure looks like Z's profile pic on X.

Sus. :)

Side note...very happy with Starlink so far, easy install and super fast!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
13 December, 11:56
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Had it for a year, working well. There are down times so kept the other provider to cover that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. @MissyM
I ordered one back on May of 2022 - never could convince hubby to set it up on the roof for me, so I canceled the monthly charge and put the whole untouched box into my shed. I'll bring it out when the regular internet goes down and see what I can do then.
02:09 PM - Dec 13, 2023
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MissyM in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
13 December, 05:16 (E)
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
At first we just put it in the yard and it worked. Roof is neater but it is fine on the ground.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
13 December, 05:19
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
We have pine trees everywhere - definitely need high up on the roof for clear access - thus the not really awake hubby involvement. ☹️

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
13 December, 02:18
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
👍🏻