Only people mentioned by StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 December, 12:18
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
X

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Niki Wiessner @Farmchicknik
20 December, 11:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
13 December, 01:34
I feel that most of teh Q posts could go 👋
but there are a few that feel like proverbs and will most certainly be making the rounds long term.
Think mirror
you have more than you know
trust (the plan)

I'm sure there are others, just can't think of 'em atm

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
13 December, 01:33
I agree with ALL these points except the "plan"

The movement has become beautiful and Godly for the most part... AMEN!

this has nothing to do with the backfired Psyop or any such "plan" in and of itself... It is the fruits of His Holy Spirit moving us into Christ and the Great Tribulation before His New Kingdom Comes 🙏

Neny Garcia @NenyG
13 December, 03:00
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
AMEN! 😇 🙌 🇺🇸 🕊

Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
13 December, 01:09
AMEN

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
12 December, 08:00
In It To Get Her