Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
04 December, 06:26 (E)
In the last 18 months my twin brother dies under mysterious circumstances in the hospital
My dad fully vaxxed sits up in bed and dies of heart failure
My brother in law 60 was required to get vaxxed for a medical procedure a few months later drops dead of heart failure
My step mom fully vaxxed in 2020 gets cancer all over dies this summer
And now my other brother 60 who had leukemia that was in remission for 6 yrs got a booster few months back as his doctor recommended due to him being immune compromised -he exploded with a new hybrid aggressive cancer
MD Anderson in Houston said they could do nothing for him. He was sent home to Midland Texas and put on hospice

Don't know about yall but I am at my fucking personal precipice with these murdering scum
They have taken my entire family
Have one sister left
End this madness now!!!!!!

I am lost today

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
My husband has lost a couple of family members this year. He worries that at the end, he will be the only one left, because he's the only member of his family that didn't take the jabs. Our son was forced by the Army to get 2 jabs. We pray that he remains healthy. I work in the organ & tissue recovery field & almost half that we see were 'dropped dead' cases. 😞
09:58 PM - Dec 04, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by MrsFrog in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Mrs. Frog, click on at the bottom under it