Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
In the last 18 months my twin brother dies under mysterious circumstances in the hospital
My dad fully vaxxed sits up in bed and dies of heart failure
My brother in law 60 was required to get vaxxed for a medical procedure a few months later drops dead of heart failure
My step mom fully vaxxed in 2020 gets cancer all over dies this summer
And now my other brother 60 who had leukemia that was in remission for 6 yrs got a booster few months back as his doctor recommended due to him being immune compromised -he exploded with a new hybrid aggressive cancer
MD Anderson in Houston said they could do nothing for him. He was sent home to Midland Texas and put on hospice

Don't know about yall but I am at my fucking personal precipice with these murdering scum
They have taken my entire family
Have one sister left
End this madness now!!!!!!

I am lost today
06:26 PM - Dec 04, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
05 December, 05:24
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
I hope today is a tiiiinnnnny bit better for you. In my prayers ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 December, 10:47
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
Thank you we need this medical system shut down as soon as possible - I go to a holistic doctor that quit our local system due to the evil

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mag Aanon @magamaga
05 December, 07:30
I am so deeply sorry. You are not alone. It killed my father within six months. My mother died a year later from turbo cancer. My nephew has myocarditis. They all went together to get it. Crimes against humanity.

05 December, 12:56
In response Mag Aanon to his Publication
Thank you

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
05 December, 07:25
I hope you can focus your pain into action, by getting Ivermectin to your brother (if he’s still with us🙏🏻). And, by suing the doctor (all the info was out there since 2020 about the cancer risks; I was warning cancer survivor friends to not jab back then: of course they didn’t listen, but the info was out there).

Grief with helplessness is overwhelming. Grief with action is empowering.

Fight back. For them. 🙏🏻❤️

05 December, 12:56
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
Thank you my brother would not take the protocol I have everything but he just gave up

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
05 December, 05:49
I am so sorry. My heart is breaking for you. Will be praying for you and your loved ones.

05 December, 12:59
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Thank you

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
05 December, 04:51

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 December, 01:39 (E)
I am so so so sorry. I wish I could hug you as I really hate this "plan" affecting and hurting our families so. I am having my own struggles with family that is ill. I won't feel better until I see some kind of justice and to be honest I am questioning if it is ever going to happen. I won't give up praying and I won't give up hoping but when I hear stories like yours, it really makes me angry.
Please know that we love you and are here for you, even if just to listen and vent. You are in my heart and in my prayers. If something doesn't change soon, there will be a lot of people I could lose and as I come from a huge family where many got jabbed I know it will hurt my heart immensely. Dear GOD, please end this madness soon. AMEN.

05 December, 01:06
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank you

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
05 December, 12:45
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
05 December, 12:30
I'm so sorry
Sending love and hugs your way!

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
05 December, 12:20
God Bless You Ron. I am praying for you and your Sister. This is a Crime against yoir Family, its so Tragic there are no words i can think of except I am soooo Sorry! No one should have to go through this, NO ONE! Sending you Many , Many Love vibrations with Good Intentions. Love and Hugs, your fren, Cathy💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏

TonyG @TonyG
05 December, 12:09
I know what you are feeling. They killed my dad and my mom is sick too n ow. Both my siblings got the first round and I finally convinced them to pass on the boosters. Apparently they are all acceptable casualties.

Only followers of this user (Goodvib3s7) can see their posts

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
04 December, 11:44 (E)
I am so very sorry for what you have gone through. My prayers are with you.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
04 December, 11:49
We are here when you need us 😟🤍
Praying for you 🙏

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
05 December, 12:24
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
💖🙏😘😥❤🙏 What a Beautiful Story. 💖

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
04 December, 11:24

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
04 December, 11:18 (E)
Dear Ron, please stay strong and have faith. Don’t give up. God is with you always 🙏🏻❣️

Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
04 December, 11:16
God bless you, be strong.

Prayers and hearts to you

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
04 December, 11:14
So sorry. Prayers for you. https://youtu.be/oHQBSnszT...
This may help.
Dr. Ozone: 40 Years Using Medical Ozone To Fix Everything: Frank Shallenberger #524 (Full Episode) - YouTube

The guest on this episode of Bulletproof Radio is a doctor who was referenced heavily in Headstrong, my book about cognitive function and mitochondrial hacki...

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
04 December, 11:12
🙏❤️

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
04 December, 10:22
Fenbendiazole .. it can fix stage 4 in 3 weeks.. look it up!

Alycat 777 @alycat777
04 December, 10:01
🙏So sorry..Please stay strong..Sending prayers.God Bless you Anon🙏💞

The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
04 December, 09:58 (E)
My husband has lost a couple of family members this year. He worries that at the end, he will be the only one left, because he's the only member of his family that didn't take the jabs. Our son was forced by the Army to get 2 jabs. We pray that he remains healthy. I work in the organ & tissue recovery field & almost half that we see were 'dropped dead' cases. 😞

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
04 December, 09:31
🙏💗🙏
Matthew 5:4 Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
God will never leave you alone and neither
shall we.

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
04 December, 09:03
I so sorry you’ve had to go through this. My prayers are with you, keep your faith, rely on God. 🙏

Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
04 December, 09:02
Wow! Praying for you! Hang in there

The Real Me @TheRealMe
04 December, 09:00
Dear God, Ron, I am so sorry to hear this. My family has been going through some serious woes, but not like this. So much loss everywhere. AU is going to one day be so much more than just an online family, we really may be forming new families here. Hang in there and know you do have family here. I pray for you and your sister. Stay strong, stay together, lift each other up. Much love to you.

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
04 December, 08:47
I am so sorry for your losses! 😥🙏💔

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
04 December, 08:46
I’m so sorry for all the loss you’ve had to endure. You have a family here. My thoughts and prayers are with you. 🙏

Mary Mac @MEM
04 December, 08:44
Words can't express my deep sorrow I have for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers. God bless you brother 🙏

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
04 December, 08:35
I know that nothing I can say will adequately comfort you in your loss. However, I believe in God's Justice and in his ability to do Miracles. I will pray for both in your life, Ron. May compassion meet you everyday until then.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
04 December, 08:33
Ron, I am so very sorry to hear of your losses. While I don't have the words, I can say a prayer for you and your sister. I pray that God will help heal with each passing day. We are all wanting this to be over, enough is enough!🙏🙏🙏