Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
04 December, 02:16
"BETTER WAKE UP!!! 🚨🚨🚨

Video has just emerged of caravans that consist of mainly Military-aged Chinese males crossing over the border in Jacumba Hot Springs, California.

Just look at those nice, new backpacks and luggage they have with them…I wonder WHAT they contain, and WHO paid for them? HOW did they get here, and WHERE are they going???

I can’t say how many times I have WARNED about this…It is VERY OBVIOUS this is a COORDINATED OPERATION.

The UN is facilitating a TOTAL INVASION from INSIDE our own country, these are likely CCP sleeper cells that are here waiting on orders to activate in different cities/areas when given the go-ahead. Migrants from ALL corners of the world are being ALLOWED to filter in through our borders at an ABSOLUTELY ALARMING clip and there is NO end in sight.

It is the SAME EXACT THING that has been happening in Europe over the past 20 years.

Americans are being DISPLACED BY ENEMY COMBATANTS.

NO ONE IS STOPPING THIS, ITS JUST GETTING

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Jack Balooka @Crossthreading
04 December, 06:38
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
I’m surprised they didn’t say they are here to help arrest the elites like they said about the other immigrants.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396