Susan Taapken @SusyT
03 December, 11:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 December, 11:30
In response Susan Taapken to her Publication
She is a ...👖 on 🔥
What is it going to take to wake up the MSM brainwashed?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Taapken @SusyT
03 December, 11:36
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
For sure!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 December, 11:45
I don't know how the MSM brainwashed can listen to her and not question what she says. I know some and they just act like nothing is wrong with Biden's administration and think I am the crazy one!
They are all in for a RUDE AWAKENING! 💥😎

Susan Taapken @SusyT
They sure are...and many of my family
08:26 AM - Dec 04, 2023
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SusyT in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 December, 10:36
Same here! I am happy to say my Obama Loving sister is the very first of my slumbering family and friends to awaken. I would have bet money she was either never going to wake up or be the very last. I have her handsome handyman who dropped red pills on her to thank! She wouldn't listen to me but she would listen to him! LOL She now shares stuff he sends her and what I send she shares with him. LOL