Only people mentioned by Couggirl7 in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
03 December, 11:58
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
I know. It's sad. But I miss being able to eat real eggs so much! I would have already tried this if it didn't have Turmeric in it...which I'm also allergic too. It's likely better that I can't have it. People that don't have food allergies just have no idea the "food" we have to eat if we want anything close to resembling the taste of what the real food is. :/ Sadness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
03 December, 11:11
No, just NOT egg.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
03 December, 11:08
😂😂

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
03 December, 10:56
A friend of mine is allergic to eggs. Yesterday i baked her a big batch of cornbread using Aquafaba instead. She and my son told me it was delicious. Aquafaba is the liquid juice in a can of Garbanzo beans.

Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
03 December, 11:03
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Brilliant idea!

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
04 December, 12:00
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
I still have yet to try aquafaba. I usually resort to ground golden flaxmeal to replace eggs. Still doesn't help if what I really want is an omelette though! LOL!

wht 2.0 @wht
03 December, 10:38
"Just Egg" = NO egg

Egg = just egg