Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Is Michael Jackson disguising himself as JFK Jr? 🤣 (We're probably interacting with all kinds of people… and might be surprised who is behind various personalities.)

I'm just me, which keeps it simple.
06:50 PM - Dec 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
05 December, 06:45
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
There is that weird Dave Dave character that went on CNN with Larry King during MJ’s funeral… MJ did like disguises

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
05 December, 05:31
I hope it all comes out and we're all blown away but the seemingly impossible. I love seemingly impossible things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
05 December, 04:53
Your vibe is my groove, Brother. (Genuine, grounded, curious, fallible, divinely-connected, and full of LOVE.)

A Legend in my family, and like all Legends - they don't see it. ;)

( Visually disecting your photography, as in trying to put myself in your spot, air, sounds - and reading your words, my Man.... ....makes me feel like this... 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇 )

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 December, 04:50
me too

I hope he is playing nancy pelosi or someone like that

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
03 December, 09:58
No doubt our jaws will hit the floor when the credits roll- tomorrow is fine with me

deborah sidener @debbiedo
03 December, 09:56
thank God you are who you are lol lol so your art is also real

arba happihr @arba
03 December, 09:56
Aloha Me,
Now my mind is really wondering..
How will we know?
How's your case doing?
Sending positive energy your way.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
03 December, 07:34
Anything is possible. Nothing is as it seems. Nice to hear from you Martin. 😊

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 December, 07:04
Now wouldn't that be something to find out some of these AU accounts are from the Gone With the Wind Program? 😎 Hmmm.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
03 December, 06:55
RIGHT THERE IS KNOW TELLING WHAT OR WHO MARTIN
I THINK IN THE END WE WON'T BE AS SURPRISED WE HAVE KNOWN OF THESE POSSIBILITIES FOR A LONG TIME
AS MANY WILL BE SHOCKED..............
NICE TO SEE A POST FROM YOU HAVE A BLESSED NIGHT
LOVE FROM TEXAS

Evangelina @Evangelina
03 December, 06:53
Personally.. i think it's more likely Jr. is playing MJ 😂😂😂 True story 😆