Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 December, 07:40
😂DJT was in my dreams, I was tryna help him. : ) He was funny. GM patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
03 December, 07:43
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Good Morning! same here... very weird dreams

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 December, 07:44
In response Drs Spocky to his Publication
He was all suited up. : ) Yep, lotsa times I don't even remember my dreams, more like problem solving with no visuals.

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
03 December, 11:56
wow exactly the same experience...
only remembering snippets.
And DJT always looking sharp in suit

03 December, 11:57
Yep me also, snippets. In a suit, in an office setting.

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
03 December, 11:58
Amazing!!! so we are fully synced now?

03 December, 12:02
Idk not typical for me to remember a dream. AT all, mine are more auditory sequences of problem solving. NICE dream.

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
Truly amazing, i was also praying. and i rarely remember dreams, i smoke so much cannabis 😚
but sometimes they are really vivid and it keeps me wondering all day..so weird. Collective vibes getting stronger 🙏
01:03 PM - Dec 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by DrsSpocky in this post can reply
03 December, 01:09
😂🔥Down with the green fo sho. : ) YEP and maybe the LORD telling us DOUBLE DOWN on prayers for him.

03 December, 01:10
AND the rest of the body of Christ.