Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
02 December, 10:46
Jan 10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
02 December, 10:51
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
only if it's not replaced with some greater evil!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anyone read The Bible and hear this is Biblical?

There has been no one at the IRS for 2 years, it was abolished but people keep feeding the system out of fear of being free
10:54 AM - Dec 02, 2023
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
02 December, 03:27
IRS building in DC has been remodeled and is getting landscaping done at this time. I expect it to reopen but hopefully they RENAME the building to something else.. IRS MUST BE REMOVED.

02 December, 03:32
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
It was already for anyone paying attention instead of worrying about continuing to pay [them] and keep feeding the system

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
02 December, 12:43
If there’s no one at the IRS someone there sent me a letter stating how much I owe and send payment. I haven’t yet but someone is still running that machine.

02 December, 12:51
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
White hats. Throw the letter in the garbage and don’t respond. If you take the bait and engage they will keep pressuring you to cave. I met a guy 4 years ago on a work site who hadn’t paid taxes in 15 years, he got the letter each year and threw it away, never answered calls from them and 15 years later never had a knock on the door. Letters are just idol threats of fear. I have followed his lead for the last 4 years, all good

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
02 December, 10:57
holee cow i didnt know!😃

02 December, 10:59
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Very few do for some odd reason. Has only been everywhere in the Gesara research for 5 years and is in The Bible we are supposed to be following in a Biblical movie. Controlled by fear