Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
01 December, 08:25
DID YOU KNOW?

BONUS ARMY marches on DC 1932

HORROR! KM Used War for profit...THEY DON'T CARE WHO THEY KILL.
(Washington, DC, KM owned)

Wasn't taught this history in school
John F. Kennedy Jr.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
01 December, 08:44
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
DC needs to be DC'd and that Baal's shaft need to be deflated

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply
gcb 910 donated @gcb910
03 December, 12:42
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
I've not seen this arch before. Is that missing piece called the keystone?

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
03 December, 02:30
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
The arch of Baal replica. It makes it's rounds around the US .the Cornerstone of the Arch is lower, not the ones missing. The Cornerstone the Builders rejected is Yeshua the messiah. The builders (masons) lodges and temples will be brought to rubble, dust and ruins.

Psalm 118:22
English Standard Version
22 The stone that the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
05 December, 08:57
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
The five of
Mount Rushmore is amazing.
Keystone is the closest city.
Caught a park ranger on top of
George Washington’s head.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
01 December, 09:16
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Yep, I was referring to Washington Monument as Baals shaft. Wasn't talking about the Arch, but that too. Many don't realize or recognize the Monument as His shaft. All foreign city states have one DC, London, Vatican. All pagan hellholes

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
02 December, 12:08
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
YES.
As well as the graveyards filled with Masonic same thing!

They commemorate their vile Free Will choice.

I recall many years ago when I was on Twitter communicating with Comey....about repentance & Forgiveness.. Eventually he responded saying something about .. how do I know that his choosing was the true or something like that.
You know them by their fruit.. but we only see what we are allowed to know..it isn't the same as personally knowing someone's walk.

Kept telling Comey he could repent ..Turn and go a different way in line with repentance.
At least he was thinking about his choice.

MY WILL objects to evil vileness being forgiven... Like Jonah objecting to God's forgiveness for the most evil...and yet We All Fall Short Of The GLORY OF God.

We are told by Jesus in parable that the reward will be the same for all who choose His way.
Have often thought we may be surprised who we see in eternity.