COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
SE

Attention everyone:
be aware that the scams have started. I was just approached by someone who said the QFS is up and running and gave me a link to set up my account. It’s a fake website and if you transfer your money into this account you will lose it. DO NOT fall for these scam schemes. You will get your QFS account when you go to your appointment. Do not and I repeat do not open any link or sign up for anything that someone sends you saying it is the QFS. Also, there is a lot of emails people are getting g to sign up for the med beds and you have to pay a fee. I have seen $149 up to $599 just recently. Do not pay this it is a scam. The med beds will be free!
Please be safe and very leery of all these con people.
-Holly
06:46 PM - Dec 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 December, 03:36
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Here is another to add to your great post about being wise and using your intuition to not be scammed... Great Post Fren!!...

https://t.me/QrashTheMatri...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Smith @TS2450
01 December, 10:52
What is QFS?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
01 December, 11:29
In response Tom Smith to his Publication
YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS?????

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

arba happihr @arba
01 December, 07:36
Thank you

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 December, 08:24
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
ty for letting us know