Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Just woke up from nightmares. My head is hurting. I pray this ends soon but saw this last night. Your thoughts?
07:54 AM - Nov 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
None None @MUDD
30 November, 01:37
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Agreed....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
30 November, 01:10
To what we understand right now, it was written; Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. No other prayer was given as this one was, so it leads US to believe there was an important message in it. I believe it means that God's intentions for US to live in the paradise He created for US not the hell we have created. If WE are being led down the flowery path and WE find WE have once again been led astray, what's left? Where do WE go? Do WE shut up, play dumb and see what else WE as humans have created. When God wants OUR attention and He has given US instructions and we've not followed them.. He will bring US to OUR knees to pray. Go slow, listen with your divine intentions, listen to your gut instinct. This will be scary, WE escaped the flock of mindless wanderers and healing our minds is hard. He has never promised US eazy peazy but He says it's beautiful and well worth the effort. Grab a hold of the rope, hang on

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
30 November, 12:50 (E)
🔥 Many are waking up to what you posted this morning! THANK YOU and GOD BLESS YOU!!! 🙏🙏🙏

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
30 November, 12:20

30 November, 12:19

30 November, 03:18
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
I thought Tip of the Spear was good. This doesn't give me that feeling. Although if this had not happened, who knows if they would have had a good blood sample to test when the Ark of the Covenant was found.

30 November, 12:18

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
30 November, 12:46
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
Donald Trump
The Tip of the Spear

30 November, 12:18

Water Mark @Watermark
30 November, 11:34
Carrot vs. stick. Ask yourself what the end result is for both paths.

Both lead to centralized banking (QFS), centralized proof of ownership/deeds (blockchain), the merging of religions (Source mysticism), one world government representing Earth to the galactic federation.

Kinda look similar to me.

Exposing facts (like this one) to as many people as possible is still the only way out. We're being herded in the direction we want to go. For now.

When the time is right, be ready for an abrupt pivot and understand that we may have to go kinetic to avoid the shackles offered by supposed WH's.

30 November, 12:02
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Yeah, both paths look like they're going to the same destination. I don't like it. The last thing I want to do is lead people I love to bondage and lack of Freedom. It kind of muddies the water as to our purpose.

None None @MUDD
30 November, 01:45
In response Water Mark to his Publication
The movie, Snowpiercer - when the dude realizes that both the head and the tail of the train were working together to bring about the same desired end, and so, engineered the revolt...like when Neo learns that the Oracle and Architect are working for the same goal...balance...not humanity's freedom - just balance...a culling of the herd occurred either way. I trust no one, except my own inner standing.

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
30 November, 10:50
Absolutely I 100% Agree... this is all part of the same setup leading Humanity to the Antichrist as foretold in Scripture...

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
30 November, 08:33
After these last years I think most of us that decided to take the trip to truth are all somewhat traumatized whether we admit it or not.

That said,, if the evil ones were still in control there is simply no way they'd have allowed us access to what we've attained these last few years.

This time we win even here on earth, and nothing can stop what already came, our eternal victory that was won on the cross. 💥💥💥

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
30 November, 07:57
Good morning fren. Give it all to God. Unplug, pray, visit friends, play with a pet. That is truly what this movement is...it is to love. Don't overthink it....
God has already won. Hugs. 🥰