STAR AWISHNSTAR @AWISHNSTAR
11 February, 03:15
QQQ MY ! I AM SQ DISGUSTED AS I JUS JOINED @GHOSTEZRA 'S TELEGRAM AND AS I WENT TO JOIN CHAT SOME VERY DISGUSTING EVIL WAS POSTING SUCH SICK STUFF THAT MY EYES NQW CANNQT UNSEE ! I CANT BELIEVE THIS EVIL IS COMIN HERE LIKE THIS ! HE SAID HE BLOCKED HER / HIM WHATEVR BUT I WENT BACK A MIN A GO AND THEY WER NOT ONLY ON HIS GROUP BUT OTHERS !!
DAMN THEM EVIL BASTARDS !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
11 February, 03:17
In response STAR AWISHNSTAR to his Publication
dm me the handle please! i want to block

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 February, 03:25
In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication
HALQ MY ANGEL PEA !!!
ALL I SAW WAS THE NAME I THINK >SARA,,,
SQRRY,,,
I STILL IN A LIL SHQCK !
;(

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
11 February, 03:26
In response STAR AWISHNSTAR to his Publication
i am sorry that hsppened to you! 🥰

11 February, 03:29
In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication
ME....
BUT WQRSE...
LQL
;)

Only people mentioned by Peacock6 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peacock LoveBling, click on at the bottom under it