Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
27 November, 03:20
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
The CDC redefined "vaccine" just before the jab was made available to the public.

It's not a "vaccine", it's an mRNA injection, and even the creator of it calls it "dangerous."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
27 November, 03:44
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Bio weapon jab

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
27 November, 02:48
👍

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
27 November, 02:22
I learned shorthand...it comes in handy when transcribing in court where they don't allow recording because they are doing illegal shit to kids and families. God had a plan wink wink

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
27 November, 02:10
Teach your kids cursive.

Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
27 November, 01:57
AI+OCR (Optical Character Recognition) can read cursive. At least it could in 2020.

I helped a startup that did data management and we did just that.

Crazy times we live in….

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
27 November, 02:07
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
What startup? I might be interested in the product.

What I'm seeing today is that depending on quality, OCR of typed print can produce the wrong words. Repeating characters seem to be a particular issue.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
27 November, 08:06
Understand why they stopped teaching in schools. The figured it all out in advance.