Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
25 November, 10:13 (E)
I am posting this to all, instead of singling out accounts.
I have seen several people post new "VK" accounts.
Please do not be misled. A few accounts have already been called out for this , ie the Jax Son acct. I'd rather be accused of spreading truth than false hope. Thank you for understanding.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
26 November, 02:12
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Several sus Check marked accounts of 'famous' people popping up. Verify then trust. I do not have any trust but i play along with some to catch em slippin and call it out. Jolly great fun

Thing that gets me is i see a lot of folks follow some of these sus accounts cause some big account they follow seems to like these accounts. Many still followin stars even if they new or just 'twitter famous'. Good call Charlie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
I have seen a few.
The John F. Kennedy one sticks out like a sore thumb. Sticks to 420 followers (red flag) and swears like a sailor. JFK was a professional and would not swear especially in something being tracked and recorded in real time.
02:22 PM - Nov 26, 2023
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
26 November, 02:25
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
funny you mention that one in particular? i was actually just playing on that account a bit ago.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
26 November, 02:35
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
They fail to realize many of US have eyes wide open and what would seem like information anyone would follow because of the symbols/quotes stand out to us as sus.
In your pick 123 following, many would jump on and say "oh that is fitting". No is means literally what it says "everything has meaning" good or bad. lol. I am such a Q tard.