Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Merryland Man @MerrylandMan
11 February, 11:58
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
he is not s Demonctat

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA DAR @buffaloalum
11 February, 10:22
Would be awesome if they show ALL the evidence of corruption, fraud, etc. ALL OF IT! "We are going to impeach Trump". HA! They have everyone watching now. Likely everyone was like me, and skipped all the crap from earlier in the week....but I'll be watching tomorrow. Maybe Bill Barr will drop in as a witness? Maybe Wray will prove that we should have trusted him? Maybe people we thought were gone will make an appearance?

Too farfetched? Wishful thinking?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Catino @MCanon
11 February, 07:47
Not good. Not good at all fo them.

D. R. Lane @Darfinity
11 February, 04:26
What's so darned maddening is that Patriots know this - no mistake after watching the full videos and connecting the dots - but we never hear it mentioned in the MSM or even in the faux trial, net even by POTUS' defense.

Anne Reedy @alr1217
11 February, 09:11
Ok, so if they knew about it why did they leave their laptops?

BeAn Outsider @Rmcalhoun81
11 February, 07:38
video link ?

Jim SOS @Patriot66
11 February, 02:50
I wonder how much of that was on their Laptops??

Walker Colt @Jugobeer
11 February, 02:39
I wouldnt be surprised at all if Pelosi had planned the entire thing. Anyone who can look and listen to her and believe she's normal has their own problems.

D. R. Lane @Darfinity
11 February, 04:30
In response Walker Colt to his Publication
That's my take on it too with all her minions doing their utmost to make it seem real, and GS paying the crisis actors based on their acting skills.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
11 February, 02:34

Henry Specter @HSpecter
11 February, 02:26
pretty sure she was a aware of EVERY antifa or BLM riot or "breah" lol...the capitol was her bittersweet finale =) bye Pelosi.

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
11 February, 02:24
The structure’s only as strong as it’s foundations: