Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

MaryBeth Anon @MaryBeths1BR
28 November, 02:32
In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication
I saw the same a while ago. 6 months or more. Then someone was posting that he stole their nane. There is nothing I've seen pointing to a real person. Idk. Lots of date predictions. I don't get the close up face saying I heart you. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Muted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
26 November, 02:53
I've called him out on Twitter and Facebook, he's a shill, a LARP account and you are correct-accounts like this are dangerous. People would be surprised at how misled many of us have been-it's a shame and I don't understand how a one of these clowns sleep at night.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
26 November, 02:37
Nice George!! I think he also goes by West Coast Wizard if I’m right. That’s too many wizards for me. Lol

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
26 November, 02:13
He owns the wifi πŸ’›πŸ‘ŠπŸΈπŸš€

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 November, 02:02
Nana guesses there is purpose to him being a wizard.πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚

connie wright @cowri
26 November, 11:43
I don't like the fact he told PDJT he has an announcement to make....His family is supposed to say PDJT died....and when Elon put the rocket up wizard seems to take the credit for Elon not succeeding....He's mention some names that are of other Gods (I can't remember) he is always saying I love you, while smoking Cannabis (Marijuana) Red flags go up for me...If I remember he referred himself to Christ...but then he does mention the bad they did to JFK & JFK Jr...My gut says research everything

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
26 November, 02:18
In response connie wright to her Publication

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
26 November, 10:05
Great find George!!