Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
25 November, 11:04
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Just started using magnesium lotion on my eczema, it seems to be helping. Although I don't know why the bottle has a pump, this stuff is super thick and rich.

https://www.vitacost.com/l...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
25 November, 10:58
MAGNESIUM AND CALCIUM NEED TO BE TAKEN TOGETHER FOR THE BEST RESULTS THEY NEED EACH OTHER ADDING A LIL ZINC IS THE CHERRY ON TOP WORKED FOR A HOLISTIC VITAMIN COMPANY HAD TO LEARN ABOUT THESE THINGS AND IM STILL LEARNING THEY HAD THE BEST IONIC MINERAL I EVER TOOK NOW I CANT REMBER THE CO. OR THE NAME OF THE MINERALS UGG HATING GETTIN OLD

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 November, 10:30
MASSIVE heavy metal detox, even the Navy uses it.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
25 November, 10:33
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Thanks Steph good to know, I had not heard that...

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
25 November, 10:28
There are several kinds of magnesium, Citrate & Oxide. Citrate is the one to take!

AMers 869 @AMers869
25 November, 11:00
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Glycinate is a good one if you have migraines...among help for other things like blood sugar. Best to look up the different kinds for what you might need.

TonyG @TonyG
26 November, 02:05
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
From what I have researched, different forms are beneficial for specific health issues. A chelated form has more bio-availability. I use Glycinate.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The BEST And WORST Forms of Magnesium - YouTube

Magnesium is incredibly important for cellular health as it is involved in over 300 different enzymatic reactions. When magnesium levels are low, you WILL fe...