Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
25 November, 10:13 (E)
I am posting this to all, instead of singling out accounts.
I have seen several people post new "VK" accounts.
Please do not be misled. A few accounts have already been called out for this , ie the Jax Son acct. I'd rather be accused of spreading truth than false hope. Thank you for understanding.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
I posted that jax page just because of a coincidence i had with it but didn't pretend it was him or anything. I know better but perhaps I should have been more clear with the new people. I did say could be something, could be nothing, well have to wait and see... idk If I'm part of your post, my bad I'll be more way more clear on the flip.
02:03 PM - Nov 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
25 November, 02:20
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
No, not aimed at you at all...
like I said, it was to all and not singling anyone out. Someone early this morning posted on here claiming it was VK. I feel bad that I even make posts like this, it is not my regular type of post.
There are other side issues that are going on at the other platform and I just happened to have seen both sides.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
25 November, 02:42
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I got you brother. I felt bad just thinking I might be the one misleading people even in a accidental way. I don't ever ever want to be that guy.. I'm so much on humanity's and Truths side is not even funny. I'll give up Everything. For this fight... and don't feel bad it's a necessary thing that needs done, we're all learning and sometimes emotion can cloud our judgment. Gotta be people to snap some of us back in line. If I ever do something stupid let me know, I won't take it personal, I will learn from my team. Thanks for being here fighting Charlie. 👊

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts