Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
24 November, 09:17
πŸ˜‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
VK's new dog's name is JAX
Short for Jackson

Jackson > Jack's Son > JFK Jr

JAX=35

QR=35
Jack > JFK > Q
Jack's Son > JFK Jr > R

OMG=35
Bro=35
Ace Dog=35

JFK was the 35th President

πŸ’§35
POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again.

MAGA Age=35
A DJT=35
He MAGA=35

He Makes America Great Again πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
10:50 PM - Nov 24, 2023
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply
jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
25 November, 12:10
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
25 November, 01:17
In response jeanie 333 to her Publication
Thanks for posting that. Wasn't sure everyone knew.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 November, 01:32
OK this is crazy wild. Why didn't I connect Jack's Son with Jackson?
It's really weird because I don't often play with my dog with her toys but the day he posted this photo I started the day out playing with my dog with the same toy. I thought that was really strange. Look at that puppy!! Is that not the cutest puppy? He looks so sweet. I was looking through the video that Kim made and I made a copy of all the posts that I really liked. I know one thing, I will never ground myself on the earth and not think of VK, that's for sure. :)

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
25 November, 01:07
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
That is the cutest face I've ever seen! 🐢
VK sure made an impact on all of our lives! πŸ’—

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
24 November, 11:04
Amazing, Auntie_M πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ€—
And guess whose B'day is tomorrow? πŸ˜‰πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ–πŸΎ

πŸ‘‡πŸ˜Ή

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
24 November, 11:18
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Yup! This is getting good!

JFK's funeral was 3 days after his "assassination" and on John's 3rd birthday, which is tomorrow.

They love their numbers!