Johnny Edwards @JEdwardsMinistries411
Do we believe God or man? Let God Be True and EVERY man a liar.
01:45 AM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by JEdwardsMinistries411 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 March, 06:46
In response Johnny Edwards to his Publication
24/7/365/decade after decade/in season and out of season. Bet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
20 February, 08:33
God ALWAYS !!! P.S. My maiden name was Edwards from Ohio !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Wunderlich @KountryKat14
12 February, 01:12
Amen, It's ALL in God's hands๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
11 February, 07:35
God can show us the truth and wisdoms beyond our logical thinking.

We are all connected to God.
Some just have the blockages.

God knows everthing.

OG_ Khan _ Solve4X @OG_Khan_Solve4X
11 February, 06:51
there is no distinction, only reflection. reflection of will, and intent manifested into physicality through his breath, that is vibration that shakes the atoms, untill the stars fall unto earth and try to shine.

Anthony Schenck @AWESKANK
11 February, 02:14
i have a question for you. this is not to debate, but to understand what you consider is a presuppositional apologetic. If the Dali Lama spent his life with the love of Jesus in his heart, using it to love and to help others, but only believes Jesus was a man. Because he doesnt consider Christ his savior, but a great man, do you believe, as a presuppositioal apologetic, that this man will burn in hell for eternity. i ask because i truly would like to know your opinion.

Daphne Richbourg @NothingIsWhatItSeems
11 February, 11:55
God cannot lie so when He is our foundation we can weather any storm! Glory to God!

joe honne @littleninjawarrior
11 February, 10:59
halleluyhwhshua!