Mike Anon @Mike314
Let's get something straight...I don't give a fuck about how many people follow me...Honest to God I don't...

What I DO give a fuck about is saving the children...okay???

I throw in humor to try to lighten the mood...that's all, though 🤷‍♂️

For me it's been about pizzagate from the very beginning...and nothing has changed.

That's who I am...
08:56 PM - Nov 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
24 November, 03:28
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Before PIZZAGATE there was the FRANKLIN COVERUP 🔥🔥🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Parnelli) can see their posts

Mike Anon @Mike314
24 November, 08:37
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
I love you too Par ❤️😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
23 November, 09:05
Need more like you Mike….this hell hole has been about blue check mark popularity and fake accounts who used to talk about uniting for the children and now only try to divide and hurt the good ones here for a long time. False prophets harvested by AI are running the show

Mike Anon @Mike314
23 November, 09:08
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Right on, Chris.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
23 November, 09:03
...AND GOD BLESS YOU FOR IT