Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
23 November, 04:44
I don't think many people are aware of what happened today on Nov. 22, 2023.
Germany and EU/NATO have officially announced their end.
The engine of the EU (Germany) has stopped and will not start again.
The EU has fallen. Now the individual EU countries are gradually becoming nation-states again.
Germany will be liberated by the US and Russia (at the right time) and Erdogan will run NATO into the ground.
The matter is over.
Now it is just a matter of freeing ourselves from these shackles and getting a new financial structure. Eventually the economy has to be stimulated again. As you can see, everything is ruined. In this state you cannot bring it back to its original state. Something completely new has to come.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
23 November, 06:05
In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication
Nowt on NATO site about this.

Just many future plans articles.

Would be nice if true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
23 November, 06:15
In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication
Good luck with your 3D research.
I only research in 5D and sometimes higher. 🌈💖💖💖

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
Yeah, I'm too cheap to pay for better internet, so am stuck with 3d.
06:22 PM - Nov 23, 2023
In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JazzyJoly in this post can reply
Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
23 November, 06:35
In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication
U only need your Heart there are all your answers from God & your higher self, trust yourself you are the best💖 WWG1WGA