Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 November, 12:58
🚨 Insider Paper 11-23-23
BREAKING: πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ– Donald Trump phoned
Argentina’s president-elect, Javier Milei
& said he would visit him in Buenos Aires πŸ‡¦πŸ‡·

😺 Not only that, POTUS congratulated Milei… in flawless Spanish.
β€œArgentina will be great again!” πŸ’₯

Uh huh. Can you do that Joe? 🀣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
23 November, 01:03
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Lolol...a very cunning linguist!! He's been preparing for this His whole Life!! Did anyone else know He spoke perfect Spanish? Super Spy!!!
I Love my President Trump. πŸ«‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Te amo Senior Presidente!! 🀍, te amo mucho, mucho, mucho. πŸ₯²πŸŽΆπŸŽ€πŸ₯πŸŽΉπŸŽΈπŸ‘€πŸ’₯πŸ’―πŸŽ΅πŸŒ΄πŸπŸ€πŸŽ―πŸ™β˜οΈπŸ˜Ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Right there with you, Victor 😻

πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ– President & CiC Trump’s brilliance
once again mirrors the Star Power of the Kennedys.

On December 29, 1962, @ the Orange Bowl in Miami,
First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy,
gave her entire speech in flawless Spanish.

She was also fluent in French πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’

#MakingIntelligenceGreatAgain
01:28 PM - Nov 23, 2023
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
24 November, 09:43
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Makes me think the good bloodline has been "preparing for this their whole Life" as POTUS said the other day. In my mind history is one long story about two bloodlines trying to defeat the other, just that simple...and people have internal commitments to the same staples and traditions. I wanna scream when I see all the ways anons haven't begun to change and express those changes. Every so called holiday is another example of how lil change has occurred inside anons during VKs time with us. Like they can't let go of the paradigm that MUST die. They think they are celebrating Jesus' birth on Dec 25...and they fall in line. Even Halloween. It's disturbing. People can celebrate Jesus' birth everyday. With their energy and money people still feed the demons to this day. I don't see many anons who have freed their minds...they are more full of Love and Faith but they still give energy and oxygen to lucifer, even after they know what we have learned. SighπŸ˜‘πŸŽ΅πŸŒ΄πŸπŸ€πŸŽ―πŸ™, sorry, ranting now.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
24 November, 10:36
My family won’t let me stop these β€œtraditions”. My words mean nothing to them….brainwashed for sure!

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
24 November, 01:57
THE ORGANIC MATRIX & FEAR-BASED INVERTED MATRIX

The Children of Light Vs Children of Darkness

V for "VICTOR"-Y!!!!!