Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 November, 07:49 (E)
Don’t you think… if JFK Jr were alive and he was to become POTUS 46, that he would camouflage himself as an Anon and secretly/openly hang around everyone before making his Return?

Makes sense to me.

Makes sense to you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
23 November, 08:07
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Yep, sure does! :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 November, 08:37
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
How did VK have a video of the Q Watch?

When Q only posted a picture?

#Fooked

=)

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
23 November, 08:53
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
There is also a person (unrelated to VK) that has posted about pistachios and clam chowder, but nobody caught on and I did not want to let on that I saw and was watching the posts.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Imagine if you were on a Q team with an advanced AI system and you wanted to use the internet to wake up as many people around the world as possible, how many different personalities and accounts would it take to target all walks of life?

Militias
Religious
Classes and income levels
Races
Ages
Music
Hollywood
Areas of the country and world with different living standards
Political tendencies
Education levels......

The list would take a super computer to claim them all.

Some would be in charge of opps to bring people together, some to raise frequencies, some to make people mad, some to see who would believe particular stories both true and made up, opps to see who would be truly loyal, opps to see who could lead and who would follow......

Both sides have been running psyops on all of us from the very beginning, one side for good purpose the other side to destroy us.

Is it time we all learned to play this game and use it ourselves with OUR responses?
Bad data i
09:34 AM - Nov 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
23 November, 10:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I sometimes wonder if those balls of light that float past at night are machines trying to scan/read people....

Could possibly just be going to an airport though..

Luckily, I didn't make the cut lol

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
23 November, 10:15
👍

If they had an advanced AI, it might be running on an advanced Quantum computer, too.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 November, 10:46
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
😁It seemed from my research IBM has been making quantum computers for yrs now. My guide told me what to search about 3 or 4 yrs ago and it took me to their site for them even chats of them recruiting programmers to learn the language.

memes matter @NoComment
23 November, 09:43

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 November, 09:45
In response memes matter to her Publication
Love this guy. From the very first season of him playing Jack Ryan series Nana thought the stories were most likely some take on things that really happened.