Jim Cue @1QLight
Dear AU FAM-I have Prayed with U for your fam and watched folks be healed/saved over and over--now I ask Please Pray (or good thoughts) for my Mom Lawanda--her shoulders are damaged and the pain is so intense (she never says she is hurting) but she told me she is hurting really bad. Since I was 10 we took in homeless, abused wives n children, etc into our home (Mom's decision)--this is a person of great love and worth--Please help me Heal her. My love for U all is bigger than the sky and I thank you for your love/help.
06:04 AM - Nov 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by 1QLight in this post can reply
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
23 November, 11:46
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
Lord, I humbly come before you to lift up Lawanda in prayer. Ease her pain and bring healing for her shoulders. Bless her with relief and fill her days with joy. In Jesus name I prayπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godly Man @WWCUE
23 November, 03:13
πŸ™ + DMSO. IT WORKS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
23 November, 03:11
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
23 November, 03:11
Prayers for Lawanda. Lord please hear our prayer for relief. πŸ™β€οΈ

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
23 November, 03:09
prayers for your mom....also try a strong joint supplement as well. i hurt all over and try alot of different things to help.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
23 November, 03:07
πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

Anne Kats @anneanon1
23 November, 03:06
Amen and Amen πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
23 November, 03:04
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Prayers for your mom and family. Take care, Patriot.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
23 November, 03:03
will pray for your dear Mom and what a beautiful heart she has!

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
23 November, 03:02
Happy Thankgiving πŸ™Œ
Prayers To U Mom, And Family πŸ™

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
23 November, 03:02
Prayers of healing & comfort going out for your Mother Lawanda.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 November, 03:00
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
23 November, 02:59
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’“

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
23 November, 02:57
Sending prayers πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Sista Sue @SC18835410
23 November, 02:56
I pray for healing for your mom and relief from her pain!
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
23 November, 02:55
β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Awake Now @Awakenow
23 November, 06:39
Sending prayers and positive vibes. πŸ™β€οΈ