OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
#ThankYouVK

Fellow Anons, “later awakened” precious souls whom read this in the future:

11/23/23 - VK. Just another Anon. An AI Larp. Apparent Time-Traveler…. We call him, Brother.

Here’s my take, from the narrow perspective of a High-Tech/FINTech Sr. PM…:

On my best teams, we had souls who contributed to the tactical (typically the “go-to” person), but were the HEARTBEAT of the Program/Project. VK, a SME in coincidence, and a Leader w/o fluff.

I will make this claim w/o reservation (Occam’s Razor): its my assessment the Q. Team overestimated our collective state of awakened. I’ve made that mistake repeatedly. But they were right about our resolve.

i believe VK to be part of the 10-12, and I believe he CHOSE to be our guide - ‘cause VK BELIEVED in the HEARTLAND of We The People, as he’s just another fella from America - and he loves her with his while heart. He KNEW he wasn’t alone.

(1/2)
02:41 AM - Nov 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply
23 November, 03:03
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Cont…

I believe (at this very moment) VK is being consoled by American “Z” Forces for completing his assignment. Meaning, Spicy Margarita’s with his wife, for sure - but also the support from the Q Team that he did all he could). Like all of us, VK must wake up this AM with Faith. It’s his 2023 Thanksgiving too.

He has to believe we will not stop - no hiccups. Faith we will keep our eyes forward and stir up our faith and LOVE each other.

I imagine he’s praying for us more than we are for ourselves. Can you imagine, a neighbor boy who grew up to one day guide us as did VK?

He was right about the collective connectedness and higher vibrations - LOVE is our gateway.

I wasn’t as close to VK as I would have hoped, but I’ve also yet to meet Trump.

I love you all - am really keen on the accounts who dont post/comment much, but “like” posts with impunity - y’all are more vocal/engaged. LFG!

LOVE is the way.

(2/2)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
23 November, 08:01
LOVE = TRUTH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 December, 08:47
WWG👆WGA

You don't Zay?

@VincentKennedy I love you, Brother.

No response needed, would have posted this on "X" but they have me perma-locked-out.

5:5 Vibes across the board. 🐸

Love is the WAY.

💥💥💥💥

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
23 November, 02:58
Fyi...SME=subject matter expert.. for civilians... sometimes used by [DS] to install into mil a SME that has no clue... for the real mil..a SME that actually knows the matter better than anyone.. sometimes a civilian that knows everything about the subject matter...