Kevin Nicholson @knichol5
11 February, 01:04
* "I acknowledge that Joe Biden proceeded successfully through the Article II Section 1 Constitutionally-mandated process that selects a president. He thus is, indeed, President. I also believe substantial irregularities affected the election process, and that those irregularities should be studied, discussed, and prosecuted in order to restore election integrity to our nation in time for the 2022 election. Because of these irregularities I will refer to him as, “President* Biden”.
* In addition, to the degree that Biden tries to loosen rules governing future elections, or changes immigration

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 February, 01:04
In response Kevin Nicholson to his Publication
* In addition, to the degree that Biden tries to loosen rules governing future elections, or changes immigration policy so as to dramatically shift voter composition in the USA, I will claim it confirms my Weak Hypothesis: industrial-level election fraud rigged the election for Biden, the Left knows it, and wanting it to be locked in for future elections, they seek to change the rules and the electorate now.
* In addition, behind some election irregularities I see the hand of China. Therefore, when President* Biden accommodates China through his appointments and Executive Orders, I will tak

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
* In addition, behind some election irregularities I see the hand of China. Therefore, when President* Biden accommodates China through his appointments and Executive Orders, I will take it as establishing my Strong Hypothesis: we are experiencing a Chinese psyop to take over the United States without firing a shot."
https://creativedestructio...
01:05 AM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Kevin Nicholson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by knichol5 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kevin Nicholson, click on at the bottom under it